Friday, February 12, 2010

A Man's Ideal Valentine's Day Date

As the Hallmark holiday of the year approaches this Sunday, guys around the country scramble for how they can impress their wife, girlfriend, or just some girl who they want to get with. Guys search through their minds and the Internet, while girls hope the guy can remember to do ANYTHING decent. Yes, this weekend is Valentine's Day. I'm not sure why this has become so popular a day, but I know a lot of girls love it. Shouldn't your significant other be showing his love for you all the time? Though I admit, it is true that sometimes we need a reminder.

So the man weighs his options and decides on what he wants to do to impress the girl. But what would he do if it were up to him? What is REALLY the ideal Valentine's Day date for a man? Check out the link below...personally I would skip everything on the list until 10:45:
Ideal Valentine's Date From A Guy's Perspective

P.S. I did NOT find this link myself on The Frisky. It was given to me by MY Valentine's Day date. Therefore, you cannot remove my man card.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that Valentine's Day is a scam. Of course, I like the flowers and all - but I like those at random surprising times more. I'd rather get them because Russ wants to give them to me - not cause he feels like he has to or he will get "in trouble." I am a big fan of picking something you both like to do and just splitting it 50/50. We have done a bed and breakfast in the Poconos (that consists of a lot of 10:45) or gotten a couples massage at the spa I go to. I just think it's silly to waste money on stuff that is pointless (ahem, chocolate). And I agree with the article - it's a couples holiday, not just for the women!

    ReplyDelete


www.autosusadonissan.com